1.    #1  
    Haven't seen anyone else mention this.. Saw an updated version of Profiles today.

Last Updated: June 22, 2007

Summary: Simple Profile Manager for Treo 600/650/680/700p/755p
    http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...e&prodid=55044
    This was posted in the 755 forum. Using it now on my 700P (MR).
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Glad to see this update since I have 700p. Downloaded version 1.05t and installed. Before launching the app (remember it is shown in PREFS only) I sent SMS text message which received garbled. Then my phone data connection was no longer working. A hard reset (not to worry I have Resco Backup) and the data connection still did not work. I contacted Verizon and they could not fix problem. Another phone is being sent to me. The technician indicated that software can damage the phone in such a way that things no longer work after a hard reset. Has anyone had such a thing happen to them before? I have no idea if this is related to Profiles and am posting here since it did happen after its download to phone.
  4.    #4  
    Nope... Highly unlikely.
    Wow, that is great news! It is a little buggy on my 650 (previous version) so maybe this new one will work better.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Data connection fixed and Profiles installed just fine. I do not believe my problem was related to the app installation and use. Looking forward to this working for me and thankful it was updated.
    I've been a long time ProfileCare user, but just started looking at Profiles again since it switches profiles nearly instantaneously (vs 30-45 seconds for ProfileCare on my 700p).

I guess the rest of you probably know this already, but in case anyone else runs into it, you have to check the "S" box on the switcher window to get the triggers to automatically fire. That wasn't obvious from the doc as I thought enabling Profiles would be enough and the "S" option only applied to triggers that were scheduled while a manually selected profile was active.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)