1.    #1  
    Any ideas on how to uninstall GetGood? It appears on my list of applications, but I can't find it in the listing when I try to uninstall.

Many thanks.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    "search" always is your reliable friend, dude.
    Treo Maniac?
    I do beleive Get Good is part of the rom and can not be removed by conventional methods. You could do a cusom rom and have this as well as other crap removed.

My PDA History (In Order):
    Sharp ZQ-190P, Palm 105, 125, Handpring Treo 180, Dell Axim X5, Zire 72, Palm Treo 600, BlackBerry 7250, Treo 650 & *680*
    Quote Originally Posted by HHI_Guy View Post
    Any ideas on how to uninstall GetGood? ... I can't find it in the listing when I try to uninstall.

It won't ever appear in your delete list because it can't be deleted or uninstalled. The only way to do it is to do a custom rom, and then you can get rid of all that crap, as the message above says. You get tons more space, more than you'll ever need, and you won't have those obscene unwanted apps as well.
    I find a number of applications are not among the ones I need to see. A really easy to use application that works for me is Fast Hide You can get from here: http://www.mobihand.com/treocentral/product.asp?id=751