1.    #1  
    On my 755p, I have started to get the error message "Message is too large" everytime I have it get messages. I have cleared the DBs several times, changed the settings but it still happens. Odd thing is it is getting the messages fine, just keeps showing that error.

Any help?
  2.    #2  
    Well, first time I have posted an issue that nobody had any input for!

But as it turns out, I have found the problem.

I was accessing my yahoo account through Versamail. I get quite a few emails on that account and as I had been away from the desktop for quite a while, I had not deleted any or moved any into other folders. Thus the number of emails built up got quite large.

Even though versamail was set to only retreive the last 3 days of mail and even though I had cleared out all of the old messeges and DBs. The large number of yahoo entries that it saw was what was causing the error alert.

Once I deleted a bunch of the emails and moved (several hundred) into a file folder other than "inbox" the alert went away
    I have the same issue with GMail. But, I never have morw than 10 in the inbox at a time.
    Matty
    I use Gmail as well and receive the same error. I only have about 3 messages in my inbox...
    Thanks,

Chad Garrett