1.    #1  
    I get a keyguard pop-up from time to time. Its seems to be the OEM one and not Butlers. I figured it was a currupt prefs file, so I deleted "Saved Preferences" from the Treo and the hotsync backup file. What a pain that was, I had to set VersaMail back up and every setting was defualted and reg codes were missing. I know this would happen, but I forgot what a pain it was (I had to do it on my 300 once too).

It sill does it. There is also a slim chance that this started to happedn before the MR update, because I was having the same issue, but not as often that I thought was the new case that I bought, being too tight and hitting opt+power; but I can't say that for sure. I do know it for sure after the 700P MR i noticed a lot more if it was already there.

Any ideas?

I tried to toggle to the different settings in the Prefs app (for Keyguard), my thinking was it may be a stuck flag, so I tried each one. That didn't help either.

It also seems to not have any rhyme or reason either and comes on way after 30 seconds (which is the longest seeting in the Prefs app).

I searched the forum and didn't find any help, just some un-replied threads.

TIA, Matt
    How about the "Unsaved Preferences" maybe the settings are saved there.

Also, it may just be possible that you have a faulty keyboard... you know, with the option key getting pressed and all...

- mvk
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    How about the "Unsaved Preferences" maybe the settings are saved there.

Also, it may just be possible that you have a faulty keyboard... you know, with the option key getting pressed and all...

- mvk
    OK, I'll try that one too, thanks.
    BTW, it seems to happend when parked in the Phone App and then it goes to sleep.

EDIT: Still having the issue...
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 07/02/2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Updated info
  4.    #4  
    I performed a Hard Reset and the issue is gone. I am now doing a hotsync to restore and then add apps one at a time and see what happenes.