Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    This HC card is driving me nuts. It is a class 2 SDHC card.

If I ever go to the camera function - it's over. Card won't work - meaning I can't see what's on the card and can't write to card.

Anyone have any suggestions of very fast cards and great prices - other than Transcend? It looks like a Class 6 would be a better choice.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dim-Ize; 07/02/2007 at 08:29 AM.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Dim-Ize
    This was the first card I brought (1GB) when I got the 755 but it crashed everything I tried to access it. After re-formatting nearly 15 times I returned the card and exchange it for the same brand but 2GB size and I haven't had a problem since. I suggest exchanging it for a new one then if it doesn't work switch over to Kington I've never had a problem with them.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Thanks, Doc.

I'm thinking the card is fried at this point. There are some files on there which I can't delete either through a reader or FileZ. Now, I can't even format the silly thing.

What is the fastest card out there? I'm confused about the different speeds.

I thought class 6 was the fastest, but I can't find any on Newegg or Amazon.