1.    #1  
    Had my treo 700p from sprint now for about 4 months.
    I like it.
    But ever since the 1st week, I noticed the phone will just freeze up on me at least a couple times a day, and I have to reset it.

And this new problem just started today: Can't recieve text messages from anyone. And phone constantly resets it self, and when it turns back on the phone is always turned off?

WTF?

Any ideas before I call sprint. The main reason I have the treo is the qwerty keybaord for texting!

aghhhhh
    Have you installed other third party applications? Are you in a good signal zone, or going in and out of roaming or in subways where the connection is frequently lost?
  3.    #3  
    Nope.
    I havent added any applications or deleted anything.
    And as for coverage. I'm in the exact same areas I have been in for the last 6 yrs!

I found this out.
    When I someone does send me a text. The phone will reset. And wont deliver me the text.
    If you don't have any messages that you'd like to save, try deleting "Messages Database" and "SMS Messages2" files (with FileZ). Sometimes they get corrupted and cause problems.
  5.    #5  
    Don't have any messages or saved messages
    Get a replacement although it may not fix anything since all the 700p's are faulty. Also try Hard resets and Factory Resets (need MSL from Sprint CS)