1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

It seems Ive lost sports in On Demand. Ive checked all my settings and I cant find a way to reinstall On Demand or to refresh the pick list.

Any help?

I went ahead and downloaded Handmark Express in the meantime but I dont want to have to carry an extra program if I dont have to.

Thanks in advance.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Hard reset is the only answer.
    Matty
  3.    #3  
    sigh
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    sigh
    You could try filez and take out all preferences pertaining to on demand it may help or may not. cant hurt before a hard reset
  5.    #5  
    See this post, I quoted the thread that helped me. Just wanted to post in case anyone else has the same trouble.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&postcount=35

heres the link for the whole thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=122960
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I had the identical problem and thanks to this post and Copernicus I solved the problem quickly and, thank goodness, without a hard reset. Just wanted to say thanks.
    My brother's 700 was resetting in OnDemand sports. I tried deleting OD files but had no luck. I did resort to a hard reset (wasn't that bad) and setup OD from scratch and restored everything except all OD files. He's very happy. If you have a backup to SD solution, a hard reset is the easiest fix for corrupted files and it doesn't take that long either. In this case, it was definitely easier than hunting down the bad file.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!