1.    #1  
    I have had the 755p for about 1 week and I am really enjoying using it. However, I have not been able to consistently send picture mail. It usually gets to about 90-100% done when it is on the uploading screen and then it says unable to upload. If i try enough times (15-20) it will finally go through if I am lucky. I have tried in various locations and have always had a good signal. I have lived in the area for 3 years and have never had problems before sending sprint picture mail. My phone usually logs onto sprtin network right away, but it just fails when uploading the pic. Anyone have any ideas what the problem might be?

Not sure if it matters but I have installed....
    dialbyphoto
    butler
    fontsmoother
    operamini 4
    gmail
    treoalarm
    xweather
    palmrevolt
    Try ##3282#, hit top right corner(menu), choose picture mail, hit clear token & try the picture mail again. Hope that helps....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    well...i hit the button but the page it was on said locked at the top. do i need a code to unlock the page so that the clear button works. I hit clear token but I still get the error that says....

"The upload was not sucessful

Please try again.

0 of 1 pictures were sucessfully uploaded."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    well...i hit the button but the page it was on said locked at the top. do i need a code to unlock the page so that the clear button works. I hit clear token but I still get the error that says....

"The upload was not sucessful

Please try again.

0 of 1 pictures were sucessfully uploaded."
    Having the same problem
    Hit the same code(##) & choose update Vision & see what happends. My picture mail works just fine, or it can be a system.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  6.    #6  
    should my primary and secondary HA be the same? i am on hold with sprint tech support....15 miniutes and still listening to music. blah
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    should my primary and secondary HA be the same? i am on hold with sprint tech support....15 miniutes and still listening to music. blah
    same mine was
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I don't think they are...thats why one is primary & the other secondary, for back up.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  9.    #9  
    after 20 min...they had me clear the token, reset picture mail password, and then told me they did not know what the problem was. I did manage to get my MSL