1.    #1  
    Apparently my shop must have ports block for the Chatter EX Plugin to work. My question is, what specifically is the "listen" port that I have to have modified/allowed. The incoming server port for my exchange server is 443. Is this the port? I've tried "listen 443" but the PUSH still does not occur for my Exchange Chatter Mailbox. Please advise.
    No, it's NOT 443. In order for EX push to work, you must be on Sprint or Verizon (Cingular with some work) and your Exchange server must be able to SEND UDP packets on SOME port (you can set the port in Chatter with the "listen" command in the Console). Some servers block all outbound UDP packets... I'd suggest trying 80, 53, and 500.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    No, it's NOT 443. In order for EX push to work, you must be on Sprint or Verizon (Cingular with some work) and your Exchange server must be able to SEND UDP packets on SOME port (you can set the port in Chatter with the "listen" command in the Console). Some servers block all outbound UDP packets... I'd suggest trying 80, 53, and 500.

Marc
    Thanks! I am a Sprint subscriber. The additional information was helpful.