1.    #1  
    My Treo keeps on crashing/resetting whenever I receive SMS. This happens every single time I receive SMS and is getting annoying. It used to work fine until a few days ago.

I've tried deleting the Messages Database but it didn't work. Reset Doctor says: System Crash while running Messaging. "DataMgr.c, Line:7496, Invalid uniqueID passed".

Funny thing is that everything works fine when the ringer is off.

I have the following on my Treo:
    Agendus Pro
    BigTwo
    Butler
    Chatter
    dbScan
    FileZ
    GoogleMaps
    KeyCaps
    MiniTones
    Missing Sync
    mReset
    PowerRun
    Reset Doctor
    Ringo
    RscBackup
    SnapCalc
    SoundOff
    Stopwatch
    Text Twist
    vCardManager

Any idea what the problem is??
    Last edited by arigwapo; 07/01/2007 at 05:31 AM.
    SMS? I occasionally get white screen freezes with MMS. Looking at your list of apps, I see that we both run missing sync, google maps, filez and chatter.
    check to see if you have a message on your sim. seems like there's some who have problems with that.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Err, how do I do that with Cingular (ATT)?
    I believe you go to the sim phone book app.

but looks like you might have a custom ring or alert? try disable those?
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch