1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have the problem with KB LightsOff during a call. My keyboard lights seem to come back on while I am on a call.
    Not specifically, but it doesn't surprise me. Any time you change the intensity of the lights, they'll come back on.

Tom
    Alan from LilApps tells me that they are aware of the problem but have no plans to update.
    I thought this was normal because it did the same thing when I used it with the 700p.
    diane
    I didn't know it worked, I had to remove it a long time ago. The device would reboot whenever I loaded KBLights
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Katahdin View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem with KB LightsOff during a call. My keyboard lights seem to come back on while I am on a call.
    I just ran across this on a 755 thread on mytreo.net/forum. It was posted by Atif.

"Thank you for your continued interest in KB LightsOff.

The behavior you are seeing is due to the fact that the Treo is unable
    to dim the screen without turning the keyboard lights on.
    Unfortunately, this is an OS issue that is outside the control of 3rd
    party programs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    "

I hope this is helpful.

GeneL
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneL View Post
    I just ran across this on a 755 thread on mytreo.net/forum. It was posted by Atif.
    Actually I created a thread here and posted the same thing. I think I had done a search for "kblightsoff 755" but not "kb lightsoff" so I didn't find this thread! Oops....
    KBLightsOff still crashes my 755p. In the past, it would crash instantly; however, it launched but then crash so after when once I put the regristration code in.

It reset and wouldn't let me see the mini-SD card until I removed the Saved Pref entry and rebooted again.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com