1.    #1  
    Marc,

With the release of the iPhone, yahoo now has push email using IMAP. I tried imap.mail.yahoo.com and it does work, but the headers are messed up. Any chance that you can get this to work? I know that you don't actively develop for Chatter, but was hoping you could do this or someone else with Chatter/Palm could do it.

Many thanks...
    -gene
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $push$ $imap$ $functionality$ $is$ $NOT$ $available$ $unless$ $you$ $have$ $an$ $iPhone$.

Marc
    Like Marc stated, it will NOT idle.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Like Marc stated, it will NOT idle.
    It works nevertheless. The headers are a the problem, maybe they are tuned to the iPhone or something. Does it work with Versamail?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $push$ $imap$ $functionality$ $is$ $NOT$ $available$ $unless$ $you$ $have$ $an$ $iPhone$.

Marc
    [gripe] After waiting for years for Yahoo to release IMAP, why does it have to be only for the iPhone? What about all theo other Yahoo mail users? [/gripe]

Marc - any chance of just getting the headers working decently in Chatter with no IDLE?

Why does Yahoo/Apple have to do a proprietary IMAP push solution?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I just got a Treo 755p and I see that this is only available for WM based Treos. Anyone know how likely it will become available for the 755p in the near future?

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go/phones;_y...9tAcJ?oem=palm
    Yahoo's IMAP is NOT available generally except to iPhone users and what's there isn't standard IMAP.

Marc