Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I have a feeling it's only some bug fix. I can't see any diff in the menus, help, or when it's mapping. Although I already have TT, I do wish the POS version of GMM supported BT GPS.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)
    GM is awesome! Anyone know how old are the satelite images? Also, how good is the traffic info where available? How is the traffic data gathered? Radar? Cameras? Other?
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudedvision View Post
    GM is awesome! Anyone know how old are the satelite images? Also, how good is the traffic info where available? How is the traffic data gathered? Radar? Cameras? Other?
    The satellite images in this area (upstate NY) seem at least 2 years old. A local performing arts center that has been completed for at least that long still appears under construction.
  4.    #84  
    I noticed that the Google Maps satellite image of my neighborhood changed within the last few days. The previous picture was about 3 years old while the new one (posted the other day) seems to be from last summer.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345