1.    #1  
    About once a day I get a reset when I use the menu key. Regardless of the app I'm using, the reset might occur. When I check ##377# it indicates that the app I was in caused the reset.

At first I thought that perhaps I was pressing the "alt" key" at the same time I pressed the "menu" key, but that's not the case.

BTW: The was both pre and post MR.

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I've been experiencing the the same for the past month or so. I'll press the menu key 1 out of 50 times, and will reset by device. I thought my agressive treo-ing habits may have been causing this. I doubt it. I have NOT installed the MR, & I don't plan to unless Palm releases yet another MR that won't leave my treo with text or tone problems. My 700p is 98-99% stable. The menu key is my only problem which is only recent. I've installed new & also updated a handful of current apps but I have not narrowed it down to which app(s) may be causing the menu button crash. I get a menu reset about every other day.

Apps I've recently deleted/updated/installed:
    Beyonds Contacts (deleted - enabling tap-dialling caused too-fast scrolling in other apps)
    Butler (updated to latest beta)
    Reset Doctor (updated to latest beta)
    PsMemo (installed latest build)
    TreoNaviText (Deleted - thought this was the culprit, but not the cause)
    Takephone 7 (udated this week only)
    PDANet (new app)
    UNcache (new app)
    Snoozy (new app - installed only this week)
    Explorer (updated)
    TreoMemo (last 2 updates)
    UDMH (new app)
    Zquake (new app)
    Blocks (new app)
    CardTxt (new app)
    MemoManger (new app)
    2day (new app last week)
    4cast (new app last week)

From 755 ROM: Recent Apps, Contacts, Googlemaps 1.12

** Possible suspects on my device **
    FontSmoother (updated)
    Lexspell (new app) - ** uses MENU key as background app ** Though I only bought it on June 15, I did a trial a few months ago...

Please post back if you discover any cause of this.
    Sprint Treo 700p
    Transcend 150x 4GB SD card
  3.    #3  
    The only two apps we have in common are 2day and 4cast which I have had on since Dec 06. But these two apps are so widely used that I would think more users would have complained uf they thought it was the source of the reset.
    Anyone else having this problem?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  4.    #4  
    Anyone else experiencing this?
    Can anyone suggest a solution?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I've hard reset my 700p & re-installed all my apps (except Lexspell) on June 30. I have not had a Menu key reset since! An app or db or who knows what, may have gotten corrupted & caused my menu key to crash my treo every so often. All is well again but I never figured out what was causing this to happen.
    Sprint Treo 700p
    Transcend 150x 4GB SD card
    Delete any apps you are not using especially if they're not registered. Also, double-check all registered apps and make sure they haven't lost their registration info.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have the menu button reset problem as well. Sprint 700p MR installed. Lots of programs but not the 2 that turbotiger has in common with the NV433. It happens most often in Blazer for me, but has happened in other programs as well. I'm a pretty heavy user and probably have it happen every 2 days. Also had the problem pre and post MR. I was hoping that it would go away after the MR but no joy.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  8.    #8  
    I thouhgt I would jumpstart this thread again. Any others having this issue and can suggest the culprit?
    TIA
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Im still having the menu button rest problem in Blazer. I have been able to work around it a litte by using the space bar to jump up to the top menu items instead of hting the mnue button to get to my favorites. But you can't get to all the menu items. I would really love to hav this problem go away. Unfortunately it is not regular enough to go and show it to a Sprint tech and get a replacement phone.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)