1.    #1  
    (asking for advice)

I went through all the posts in the SD card speed thread and can't seem to determine for myself which card to buy next.

I have a Sprint Treo 700WX and I am using Sandisk 2GB SD cards that I used from my old PPC-6700.

Obviously, I am looking for the largest and (most importantly) fastest SD card that I can find.

I would appreciate any help that you folks could give me. I hope that I am not asking for flaming, I just can't figure this out on my own.
    The largest it will support is a 4GB SD card that is not HC. Transend has a 150x that works fine. The hardware supports SDHC cards, but it has no drivers. Otherwise, you could take advantage of the 8GB SDHC cards the Palm Treo users enjoy.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    The largest it will support is a 4GB SD card that is not HC. Transend has a 150x that works fine. The hardware supports SDHC cards, but it has no drivers. Otherwise, you could take advantage of the 8GB SDHC cards the Palm Treo users enjoy.
    Great!!! Thanks for the input.

See... I was trying to figure out which one to pick by reading through the thread about the software that reads card speed. I was lost.

Do other card manufacturers sell 4GB cards? If so, how do they compare in speed?