1.    #1  
    I just purchased ListPro and am completely enamored with the program. Other than, well, lists, what are some clever things you creative people are doing with it?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire View Post
    I just purchased ListPro and am completely enamored with the program. Other than, well, lists, what are some clever things you creative people are doing with it?
    It is my favourite program and I use it as an outliner to store all sorts of data.
    For example I copy a lot of text into Listpro notes
    Minutes of meeting 1
    Minutes of meeting 2

In this way they are the notes are organised in hierarchy

Etc. In fact I have everything in Listpro, personal or business information.
    Data I store: Software reg. codes, where I purchased, mail from the vendors etc

The more you try, the more you will be impressed by it possibilities
    You can download a lot of free templates from their website

John
    Last edited by Brjlk; 06/29/2007 at 09:23 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I'm especially interested in using all the filters in clever ways. It seems like you could do almost any PIM, database stuff with this, but I don't particularly want to reinvent the wheel. The list templates seem pretty simplistic compared to what the program is capable of.
    It's a great program. I use it for work home and info collecting. Have you looked through the free list downloads?

http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/lp/lp_lists.php

There's a new version in beta too. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done with it.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    There's a new version in beta too. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done with it.
    Is the beta available for download? Where?

John
    Not a public beta unfortunately. I check their site frequently for updates but the new version hasn't been released yet. It's been in beta for at least weeks though so I'm hopeful it will be out soon.
  7.    #7  
    I emailed the developer this week and he said they "were hoping to release it by the end of the year."