1.    #1  
    Anybody else seeing this? I am having no problem chaging up the 2100 battery when it is in the Treo, either with wall or car charger. But when it is in the Palm Charger I got from TC, after a full 8-10 hours in the thing is only charging up to 50%

At first I thought it might just be a one time thing, until the battery has conditioned a bit, but it has been constant so far.
    Its working good for me, 100% charge.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Mine charges to 99% in the charger and 98% in the phone. The OEM does the same. The Palm charger does not show the red light for me when it is charging, but does show the green light when it is done. I can tell it is charging because it feels warm to hot.
  4.    #4  
    Looking like the problem is with the charger. the plug does not sit in it very well and does not always connect up, or perhaps comes unconnected at some point. Perhaps a cooincidence that just happend with the 2100 battery so far
    I am not totally happy with this Palm charger. It should show the red light when the battery is charging. The only way I can tell is the warmth/heat. I did have one time it did not work at all. I am thinking about exhanging it or getting another brand.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    I am not totally happy with this Palm charger. It should show the red light when the battery is charging. The only way I can tell is the warmth/heat. I did have one time it did not work at all. I am thinking about exhanging it or getting another brand.
    I was having same problem with my charger. Turns out you could push the connector into the socket TOO far and the light goes off. If I pullled it out just a bit or started over and pushed in slow (stopping when light came on) it works. apparantly, at least with my wall charger, you can push the thing into the palm charger past the connection pins.
    I tried that midmofan and so far it seems to make no difference. Will try it again when I charge next. At least I get the green light when it is done charging. I get this with both batteries so it isn't just the extended one for me.
    After a few charges my 2100 battery is getting to 100% charge.

Al
    my Palm charger and the Palm cradle and new Palm charger that came with the cradle have always from day one charged the stock battery and the new Seidio 2100mah battery to 100%

but when I take the standard or 2100 battery out of either charger it generally drops to 98% (only once it stayed at 100% then in 5 min dropped to 99% and slowly dropped during the day - that was the best but only happened once and was on the 2100 battery not the standard)

usually it drops to 97% or 98% on either battery