1.    #1  
    Could someone assist me with this problem. I have Chatter with the EX plugin and in testing the delivery of messages from my Exchange account to my 755p, it takes atleast 2 to 4 minutes for message to be "pushed" to the device. VM works fine with message delivery. Can I not have the same account in VM and Chatter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Try this:
    1) At the Console, enter "listen xx"
    2) Use "Shutdown & Disconnect"
    3) Re-enter Chatter and see if push is working.

Try this with 53, 80, and 500, and see if any work. I think 2000 is also valid.
    If you PM me your email address I'll send you the manual that contains EX directions.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Try this:
    1) At the Console, enter "listen xx"
    2) Use "Shutdown & Disconnect"
    3) Re-enter Chatter and see if push is working.

Try this with 53, 80, and 500, and see if any work. I think 2000 is also valid.
    If you PM me your email address I'll send you the manual that contains EX directions.
    Thanks! I will try this and get back with you.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by overcast10 View Post
    Thanks! I will try this and get back with you.
    I've changed the "listen" settings to all of the identified values and no push. Do you have to have Chatter registered for push to work. I am using Chatter versio 3.0.8. Does this version not work with the EX plugin? I'm at a loss.
    EX push only works on Sprint and Verizon "out of the box". For Cingular, the phone requires special provisioning.

Marc
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    EX push only works on Sprint and Verizon "out of the box". For Cingular, the phone requires special provisioning.

Marc
    I have Sprint. If none of the "listen" ports worked and my IT department has them blocked, what are my options. What "listen" port are we referring to? Is it the Incoming Server Port Number (in that case it is 443) or some other port?