1.    #1  
    Greetings - My wife and I both have visors. I am looking for software that will allow us to coordinate selected calendar events between the two units.

For example, if she schedules dinner two weeks out, I would like her to mark that as a shared event that I would pickup on my hotsynch. But I would not want to know about every appointment she has during the week.

Suggestions please.
    You might give Wesync a try (www.wesync.com). It is a free web-based product that allows you to sync appointments and contacts between groups of people. It can show both your and your wife's schedules for the day on one calender - actually pretty cool.

My wife and I used it for a few months before I deleted it. Why?

1. Since it is web-based, hotsynching would often hang or fail if there were problems with their website (which happened at least several times a week for me).

2. The app is HUGE.

3. My wife just got tired of the whole process.

If both of you are consistent handheld users and if their website reliability has improved, I would recommend trying this out.
    Read the first post more carefully....I can't remember if Wesync will let you sync only specifically indicated (shared) events or if it will do everything...they probably have that info on their website.
    If you are using Outlook, it would probably easiest for your wife to just use the Invite Attendees feature and e-mail the appointment to you. That's what my wife and I do and it works great.
    I should add that we also used WeSync for awhile but it was to bulky and cumbersome for us as well.
    I too am looking for an app like this, but with the option of choosing to include or not include the other's appts. Best thing I've found thus far is Date2Memo, which exports a day, week, or month's worth of appts to a memo, which you can then beam to your SO...

If anybody has a better solution, I'd pay for it.
    DateBook 4 will allow beaming of catagories and that works pretty well. Go to the web site for Datebook4 and check out the docmentation, it has a section describing this exact thing.

http://www.PimlicoSoftware.com/datebk4.htm
    Originally posted by olendorf
    DateBook 4 will allow beaming of catagories and that works pretty well. Go to the web site for Datebook4 and check out the docmentation, it has a section describing this exact thing.

http://www.PimlicoSoftware.com/datebk4.htm
    Yeah, I've got DB4, but she doesn't (& prob. won't). Which means I can beam her stuff, but not vise-versa.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn

Yeah, I've got DB4, but she doesn't (& prob. won't). Which means I can beam her stuff, but not vise-versa.
    There is nothing says "Happy Mother's Day" like the gift of software for the Visor!
    Howard
    Originally posted by hloakes

There is nothing says "Happy Mother's Day" like the gift of software for the Visor!
    & there's nothing that says "Mother's day?!, are you on crack? We're not having babies for 6 years at least!" like the gift of software...

Also.. I've tried to talk her into db4, she's not interested in using up half of her remaining solo memory.
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 05/08/2001 at 11:58 AM.
    Maby a memory upgrade?
    My Treo has more memory than I do.