1.    #1  
    does anyone know of where to get a replacement keypad for the treo700p?

not the default hard plastic one but a rubberized one?

never heard of that, but it sounds like a really good ideal, i'd be in line for one.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    I am looking for a rubber battery case replacement. The 700p is so slippery
  4.    #4  
    i would suggest the palm flexiskin if u want to add grip to phone and keypad
    I already have a slip on (non transparent) magnetic case. Sometimes I want to take it out to pull the battery etc. or use the phone without case.
  6.    #6  
    i wish there was something that i could polish or paint over the keyboard to give it a rubber feel to add more grip, like the flexiskin gives

i just dont like the flexiskin over the whole case, making it hard to get in and out of pocket
    That's one mod that I'd definitely do. And yes, I have a silicone case for my Treo as well, but like italiangspot, I find it to be a pain to put into/remove from my pocket on a regular basis, which sort of renders it useless.

Regards,
    Adam
    Sony: NR70, NX80
    Palm: III, V, Vx, IIIc, m505, LifeDrive, Treo 700p, Palm Pre
    Android: HTC Evo 4G
    How about some sort of industrial paint on silicone? I imagine such a product must exist. If I can find it I'll be the guinea pig, I have no less than 10 spare keyboards laying around.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
  9.    #9  
    I quick ride to home depot would prob solve this !
    Lol off I go....
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by KabukiAssassin View Post
    Lol off I go....
    u find anything .....?

12.    #12  
    guess not