1.    #1  
    Anyone experience this? At random times the rear speaker will shut off and all of the sounds will come out of the handset speaker. I can't get it to stop and the only way to fix it is with a soft reset which takes time!

This was happening pre MR, so it's gotta be something else. I assume it could be a program I'm running (phone technician, zlauncher, volume care, MVoice Mail Player) but I've gone through all of the prefs and can't find anything.

If anyone knows anything about this, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks.

T
    I had the same pb and resolved it.
    1- Remove the battery, wait for few minutes and put it back in.
    2- If the pb persists, then update Volume Care to the latest version and re-do the battery trick again (see 1-)

Let me know if that helps
  3.    #3  
    So it seems that the MR did fix this as I haven't had the sound revert to coming out ONLY of the handset since I did the update.

And as far as the MR goes, it's been great. I've changed the settings on blazer (no killing the cache on exit and bumping it to 6mb), updated all of the programs to whatever the newest one is, and all seems well.

Like others have said, it's a new device now...or at least enough to keep me from switching to the mogul or any other wm6 device...for now.

Thanks for the advice.

T