1.    #1  
    I searched & cannot find the one that shadowmite had on his site. He took it down. It was for sprint & it didn't have that annoying flashing EV box on the phone screen. It was the stable one. Anyone have it?
  2.    #2  
    Bump. The one I downloaded makes the phone reset when I go into phone prefs. Anyone have the "clean" version?
    Sorry, but I might have the one that says "Treo Off" or "Treo On" wow it occurs to me that upgrading from my 650 to the 755 will be a PAIN with all the customization...any suggestions? I know there is a thread about 650->755 I'll go look at it...
    Looking around the laptop, I have one titled "ORIGINALPhone_SPCS.prc" and of course it will have to be renamed to Phone_SPCS.prc.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    I searched & cannot find the one that shadowmite had on his site. He took it down. It was for sprint & it didn't have that annoying flashing EV box on the phone screen. It was the stable one. Anyone have it?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Hang the last one - it is the original one.

Ben
  6.    #6  
    so this one is NOT the one I need? anyone else have it?
    What's it called? I have about 12 screens. One of them is called "nice_sprint" Not sure if I named it that or if that's what it was called
    it is if you want the original one, which from your note is not the one you need.

Ben
    are you looking for the ones that will enable the call time?
  10.    #10  
    yes I am looking for the one to enable call time. There was one from shadowmite's website which was perfect but he removed them. anyone have that one for sprint? I downloaded one from another thread & when I go into phone prefs it resets.
    here you go.

These are the ones that are from the Sprint 700p, but they work well with the Sprint 755p also.
    Quote Originally Posted by tymerock View Post
    here you go.

These are the ones that are from the Sprint 700p, but they work well with the Sprint 755p also.
    So to install these we just install the PRC through a hotsync?

Duration on turns on the duration information when you look at the call log, but what does "popup on" mean?
    Bluetooth it or email it and install with versamail or use filez to move from the sd card.

"Popup on" is the popup that pops up after the end of a call with the duration on it.
  14.    #14  
    sweet thanks! I can't downoad to phone though becuz I have no memory card for my 755. this ome does not cause crash when going into phone sound preferences?
    no it don't for me.
    THANKS, the call end pop up was starting to get on my nerve.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  17.    #17  
    you from milwaukee?? that is my hometown! what parts you live in? where'd you go you go to high school?
    move from mississippi to milwaukee in 93, the westside of town
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    I searched & cannot find the one that shadowmite had on his site. He took it down.
    "The Man" is really starting to make the internet useless. This was not hurting Palm IMHO, but helping. Oh well...
    It was fun whilst it lasted and thanks goodness that people have saved the files. This is a very greay area though, so its hard to say whats right.

So you have had no issues with this on your 755P? You can access all the menues with out a soft reset and such?

Thanks, Matt