Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    So i did the update... resynced my device now I cant get my calendar and contacts to resync... HELP! I have checked my settings in the hatsync manager. I have changed how it does it handles my calendar and contacts... no luck. Any ideas.

    Thank you for any and all of your help.
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  2. #2  
    The settings - desktop overwrites device. I take it you did a regular backup to the desktop and not a device based backup...

    Are you getting an error message?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah i tried that.... No luck. I have had to go back to an old copy on my card using back up buddy. at least i have that. As I sync it i do notice nothing in my calendar or address book is getting updated. Since i have noticed this, i have tried syncing it both with outlook and using the palm program... no luck. Maybe it is my phone.... or maybe its the ***** operator...
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  4. #4  
    What does it say in the hotsync log?
  5.    #5  
    There are no errors in the log... it also doesnt say anything about syncing the calendar or contacts....

    HotSync operation started for Joel on 06/28/07 09:57:59

    OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Memos
    OK Documents To Go
    OK Tasks
    -- Backing up ConnectionMgr50DB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\ConnectionMgr50DB.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache1 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\MMIDCache1.PDB
    -- Backing up midataidcache to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\midataidcache.PDB
    -- Backing up Messages Database to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\Messages_Database.PDB
    -- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
    -- Backing up PmTraceDatabase to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\PmTraceDatabase.PDB
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    OK Backup

    HotSync operation completed on 06/28/07 09:59:15
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jojobah View Post
    There are no errors in the log... it also doesnt say anything about syncing the calendar or contacts....

    HotSync operation started for Joel on 06/28/07 09:57:59

    OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Memos
    OK Documents To Go
    OK Tasks
    -- Backing up ConnectionMgr50DB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\ConnectionMgr50DB.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache1 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\MMIDCache1.PDB
    -- Backing up midataidcache to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\midataidcache.PDB
    -- Backing up Messages Database to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\Messages_Database.PDB
    -- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
    -- Backing up PmTraceDatabase to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\PmTraceDatabase.PDB
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\palmOne\Joel\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    OK Backup

    HotSync operation completed on 06/28/07 09:59:15
    Reinstall the Palm Desktop from the CD.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  7.    #7  
    I had reinstalled the software from the web... I will try and locate a copy of the cd.
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jojobah View Post
    I had reinstalled the software from the web... I will try and locate a copy of the cd.
    Right click the Hotsync Manager icon in your desktop program tray and choose "Custom": do you see the Contacts and Calendar conduits listed? What are their Hotsync actions set to?
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  9.    #9  
    when I open it, on calendar it says do nothing...
    on contacts it says synchronize...
    I have changed these on both from synchronize to desktop overwrites handheld... I have made these the default actions etc...
    no luck....
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jojobah View Post
    when I open it, on calendar it says do nothing...
    on contacts it says synchronize...
    I have changed these on both from synchronize to desktop overwrites handheld... I have made these the default actions etc...
    no luck....
    Take a look at this:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/showpost.php?p=1055932
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  11.    #11  
    My Hero! I guess its like i said originally... operator error... its always a setting. I owe you a drink of your choice. Thank you again.
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  12. #12  
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  13.    #13  
    i just moved to the Philladelphia area and i dont know where to go yet... ug...
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jojobah View Post
    i just moved to the Philladelphia area and i dont know where to go yet... ug...
    http://www.ripsneakers.com/monks/
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  15.    #15  
    tasty! i will be there in my frayed orange hat.
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb

Posting Permissions