1.    #1  
    I just received a BT 5010 and BT 5020 from TreoCentral because they were specifically listed as compatible with the 700p. Now, I can't keep the 5010 paired with my 700p, or consistantly make or receive calls. When I check the Jabra web site, neither one of the headsets is listed by Jabra as compatible with the 700p.

Am I just being fumble fingered in setting up/pairing these, or is there a problem not reflected in TreoCentral's ad?

John
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    This is what I was just getting ready to post about, the performance of the 5020 though, are you having problems with that headset at all or is it good to go?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DominTreo View Post
    This is what I was just getting ready to post about, the performance of the 5020 though, are you having problems with that headset at all or is it good to go?
    Haven't gotten around to trying the 5020 yet. Have you had any problems with it? What phone are you using?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    700p here, but I have not tried the 5020 yet becasue I have yet to find a review or anything telling me it works with the 700p. But I am more concerned if it will work with the 755p casue i am going to upgrade when available on verizon.
  5.    #5  
    Finally called Jabra this morning. 'Well, the headsets aren't entirely compatible with the 700p. If a soft reset doesn't solve the problem, then you should try a different headset."

So, I will probably try them for another day or so, and then return to TreoCentral, and ask for a refund.
  6.    #6  
    Well, the 5020 seems to stay connected a little better. However, the ear piece hurts my ear big time. So, it will go back on Monday.