1.    #1  
    I have VolumeCare for my 680, and have run into problems when making a call that as soon as I try to raise the volume, it starts at a zero level with volume and boost.

I have it set to standard mode, but tried advanced and can't get it to properly work either.

For example, I make a call, and then select speakerphone. I try to raise the volume, and it's at the lowest level so I can't hear anything.
    It looks like if I dial, and then immediately select the speakerphone, this is when the problem arises. But if the phone connects, then seems to be working properly. But need to do more testing.

Has this happened to others before?
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyD View Post
    I have VolumeCare for my 680, and have run into problems when making a call that as soon as I try to raise the volume, it starts at a zero level with volume and boost.

I have it set to standard mode, but tried advanced and can't get it to properly work either.

For example, I make a call, and then select speakerphone. I try to raise the volume, and it's at the lowest level so I can't hear anything.
    It looks like if I dial, and then immediately select the speakerphone, this is when the problem arises. But if the phone connects, then seems to be working properly. But need to do more testing.

Has this happened to others before?
    Why not post on the author's board? It is here.
    http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/board,17.0.html/
    (Hope this helps.)

Device: T3 >Treo 650 > Cingular Treo 680
    Handheld: Agendus Premier Edition v.12.2
    Desktop: Agendus for Windows 4.31 (Build) 1497 Palm Version
    E-Mail: Agendus Mail ssl 5.31
    Other apps: Yourcall 2.0
    No problem here.. That's odd. Only problem I have is that for some reason on the 680 I always manage to hit the "Down" button when I mean to hit the "Up" button. That's PEBKAC of course.
    On the treo 650 I can see why you would need volume care. But on the treo 680 I don't. I think the volume is great. So the question is why do you use it?

5.    #5  
    My previous phone before the 680 was a Razr, and I had tweaked the volume settings on it so the speakerphone sounded nice and loud.

Even with VolumeCare, I am not impressed with the volume level of the speakerphone (or the sound quality, but that's a separate issue). If I have to hold the speakerphone near my ear, it defeats the purpose of even having it.

I've read posts where some people are happy with their volume level, and others are not. Sure, it's a subjective thing, but I also do wonder if quality control is a little lacking and there really are 'better' phones.

Regardless, I'll take a look at the specific forum posted above to see if I can get any answers. Thanks.