1.    #1  
    Hello guys..
    How do we listen to AM/FM radio on TREO 650 ?.Is it possible ?

thanks
    Ram K
    You could velcro a portable radio to the back of your Treo. That's about the only way I know of.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Kinoma Player does a great job as a radio on the 650, Do a search , it offers a good amount, but Dont expect LIVE TV.. very choppy with very limited content on GSM 650 w TMo 19.99 data plan

Radio stations in media guide are listed by region, and I was VERY pleasantly surprised by quality and number of station in NY/NJ/Pa area

Fulll stereo with hardly any buffering on FM

Do a search on here for KInoma 19.99 on this board, got it two weeks ago and Treo is now Decent radio as well
    Mundu Radio works well on the 650, but you have to use radio stations in a certain format. They provide a lot of genres...and it's free. You can check out their forum for additional stations.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrySpammingMe View Post
    Kinoma Player does a great job as a radio on the 650... [...] Radio stations in media guide are listed by region, and I was VERY pleasantly surprised by quality and number of station in NY/NJ/Pa area
    And if there are stations you want to see that aren't yet represented in Kinoma Media Guide, just let us know!

-- Charles Wiltgen

http://feeds.feedburner.com/kinoma.1.gif
  6.    #6  
    Do we need any data plan or internet plan to access this application ?

thanks
    Yes need a data plan.. but if you are on tmo, check out the threads for tzones for under $10 a month, or reg tzone data like i have for 19.99.... Let the Koolaid drinkers get an I PHone for $100 a month...

I have live radio and faster data ... for 19.99 plus monthly additional family phone share plan $10 a month so I have it all for 29.99!

Unfortunately I have to pay for the rest of everyone elses bill in the house