1.    #1  
    Has anyone had success in syncing larger (~bigger than about 125 to 150 kb files) pdf files using documents to go? When I try to do so, the conduit quits mid sync. When I open the docs to go application (I use a mac) and drag a large(er) pdf file to the window the application quits too.

I tried to find, in the documentation, a file size limitation, but couldn't find any info.

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Sorry, I neglected to mention that smaller pdf's work fine! Those less than about 100kb.
  3. MPM
    Originally posted by samily
    Has anyone had success in syncing larger (~bigger than about 125 to 150 kb files) pdf files using documents to go? When I try to do so, the conduit quits mid sync. When I open the docs to go application (I use a mac) and drag a large(er) pdf file to the window the application quits too.

I tried to find, in the documentation, a file size limitation, but couldn't find any info.

Thanks
    Here is an idea...

Try increasing the memory allocation of the Conduit Manager application. Bump it up by about 4 to 8MB.

I think what might be happening is that the larger pdfs are expanding in size when being translated by Docs 2 Go and the Conduit Manager is running out of memory during the Hotsync.

I had this problem when I was trying to install the Noah Pro dictionary. It was so big (about 5MB) that the Hotsync would just quit part way through the BackupBuddy conduit. Increasing the memory allocation of the Conduit Manager fixed it.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it tonight when I get home. I'll post a reply tom am.

Dale
  5.    #5  
    Naw, doesn't work. Nor does increasing memory allocation of the docs to go application (which also crashes even without syncing).

Anyone else got thoughts?
  6.    #6  
    My apologies. It turns out, coincidentally, that all three large pdf files I was using to test were all corrupt. There were some weird graphics and text run-in's with the graphics when I viewed them on my mac. All the small ones were ok. So the error was mine, not docs to go.