1.    #1  
    I've always wished there was an easy way to carry and extr sd card with my 650 and 700 but never found a way that made sense (i carry them naked with no case or holster). Then I was just playing around withmy 755 and noticed that my mini sd card will fit (tightly--but not jammed) on top of the battery with the cover on.

Anybody know of a potential problem that could occur if you store an extra card with the battery? Overheating and frying the card comes to mind but does it get THAT hot?
    the 755p get hot when streaming online music via pocket tunes. It gets even hotter if the device is plugged in and charging. I would not try it unless I was willing to lose data or risk frying the card.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com