1.    #1  
    http://cgi.ebay.com/VERIZON-BLUE-Nev...QQcmdZViewItem

My assumption is that his ESN numbers are bad for Sprint network, therefore now trying to sell it as a Verizon phone.

Note: VERIZON WILL NOT ACTIVATE THIS PHONE (not in their esn bank)
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/VERIZON-BLUE-Nev...QQcmdZViewItem

My assumption is that his ESN numbers are bad for Sprint network, therefore now trying to sell it as a Verizon phone.

Note: VERIZON WILL NOT ACTIVATE THIS PHONE (not in their esn bank)
    From the above link, "Condition: New Never Opened"

But then further down it says, Brand New in The Box - Palm Version for Sprint (flashed to Verizon)!

How did a never been opened box / phone get flashed to Verizon?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    How does an ESN "go bad"? I want to sell my old 700p.
    Stolen phones, you owe money, etc.

If you paid off your bill and cleared the ESN with your provider, you shouldn't have a problem.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I wrote the guy to ask him the questions above and here's his reply:

"Thank you for your question. We flashed the phone from sprint
    to verizon. So it doesnt work on sprint anymore. The box still
    says sprint and everything says sprint but the phone can only be
    activated with verizon. It is just a way to give verizon customers
    the pleasure of enjoying a phone that there provider doesnt
    have."

After that he signed his name and included a telephone number. Outside of what Trim said about Verizon not activating a phone that's not in their database (I would think he's correct) it could be.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas