1.    #1  
    I just received the new 2100 battery today.

BUMMER:
    You mean it puts pressure on the battery cover, right? Mine fits fine and I can hear the cover clicking. Ask for an exchange if ur door falls off.
  3.    #3  
    You're correct. It puts pressure on the door but the door doesn't fall off. It is just not as secure as it was with the other battery. I'll give it some time to see if it does fall off with normal use. But the battery is definitely a 'little' bit thicker than teh OEM.
    Thanks
    Ed
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    it is a problem.
    I called seidio today and they were willing to give me a 3200 exchange for no charge, but I don't want that much more size onto an already big phone in my pocket so I declined.
    My door has fallen off twice in the past 2 weeks.. it is annoying.. really no solution right now..
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    That's a great offer, take it....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  6.    #6  
    Yes, it is a great offer, but I would decline too. I don't want that large protruding battery on this thinner phone.
    I hope they read these posts and exchange this battery for a battery that fits properly. That would be the right thing to do in my book.
    Ed
    You guys could try taking the square foam from the battery door. I just did it and it fits really well now.

Al
    I'd take the 3200 if I were you
    Treolo, I've said the same thing...many times. Oh well, to each their own

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Seidio's Burgundy Battery Door Cover (for Treo 755p 3200mAh Extended Battery) is now available!!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio's Burgundy Battery Door Cover (for Treo 755p 3200mAh Extended Battery) is now available!!

Any thoughts on the posts here? Do you plan on revisiting the depth of the 2100 battery, even offering to swap out a thinner one for the ones we bought?
    ed
    Quote Originally Posted by ed4thelord View Post
    Any thoughts on the posts here? Do you plan on revisiting the depth of the 2100 battery, even offering to swap out a thinner one for the ones we bought?
    ed
    Current technology will not allow us to make the battery any thinner. We've heard of a few people having problems if they're sliding their phone into denim, but this is also happening without our battery. The door will snap in place and should not come off under normal use, but if you're not happy with your purchase please contact customer service for a refund.

Thanks
    I'm just glad I got a longer lasting battery. I'm a power user & no problems with the door.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter