1.    #1  
    I used the 600 and then the 650 for almost two years and loved it. But then I got lured into Windows Mobile which barely lasted for 4-6 months and then I shifted to the Nokia E61 series that I've been using for a year now. I must say that I miss the Treo- it did everything I wanted to do and did it FAST. Most of the other phones I've tried have been so slow.

So I've been debating on getting the 680 or not and the new red color looks alright and the price is decent. I do enjoy WiFi and I know I'll miss not having that on the 680. Besides that, are there still issues with the 680 that I read about on release? Is it stable? Has battery life improved? What about VoIp? any applications available for it? Any other things I should look out for?

Thanks
    -a
    The 680 is pretty stable. I honestly do not remember the last time I had a freeze/reset. It was probably like 3 months ago (ive had the phone since launch).

The battery life has also improved greatly ever since the patches were released.
    Follow Me On

3.    #3  
    Thanks for your quick response. So after 3 months, what are your top 3 items in the "I wish it did that..." list. Also, how is the camera on the 680? I'm not expecting it to compete with my Nikon, but, how does it compare to other camera phones?

-a
    The camera is not all that great. Pictures come out alright in areas with a lot of light. I wish this phone would have had at least a 1.3mp camera in it. Even cheapo phones have better cameras nowadays.

In my opinion, I think my previous phone had a slightly better camera (even tho both are 0.3mp). I used to use a Samsung E715.

I don't have a top 3 "I wish it did that..." list, since I am pretty satisfied with this phone. But I do wish it had 3G or faster data speeds.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    The 680 is pretty stable. I honestly do not remember the last time I had a freeze/reset. It was probably like 3 months ago (ive had the phone since launch).

The battery life has also improved greatly ever since the patches were released.
    I tend to get resets when I start an in-cradle synch while the Treo still has Bluetooth active. Anyone else? If the Bluetooth is off, it synchs fine (this is still happening even after the ROM update).
  6.    #6  
    Syncing should hopefully not be an issue with me as I Sync OTA to an Exchange Server.

-a
    A much better camera, WiFi and GPS would be nice. It's a great device anyway...and you can now customize the ROM to remove all the junk that comes pre-installed...