1.    #1  
    Is it possible or is there an app that will allow you to have access to the home/launcher button on screen? When I have the stylus out I wish I could go back to the launcher screen without pressing the physical home button
    Sprint Palm Pre....greatest Sprint phone ever created.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Do mean when you hold down the house button on the 755p and it pops up the recent programs.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    i think he means he wants a home icon on the screen so he doesnt have ton press the home button
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dadoc04 View Post
    i think he means he wants a home icon on the screen so he doesnt have ton press the home button
    Precisely! Is there a way?
    I want to know how often you have your stylus in your hand when you're on the phone screen and how hard it is for you to touch that home button just below the screen even if you're talking about switching from catagory to catagory?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I want to know how often you have your stylus in your hand when you're on the phone screen and how hard it is for you to touch that home button just below the screen even if you're talking about switching from catagory to catagory?
    Just asking if there is this feature no need for the attitude
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_devious View Post
    I agree....

I believe any of the launchers out there (zlauncher is one) will allow you to add this functionality.... basically keep a "home" icon in the menu bar or something like that

Besides using it while using your stylus, can you tell what other use this will have for you?... I wonder if there is a way to create a shortcut icon, and place it on the screen or in each category, that way you can cycle through by clicking on it.

-alf
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_devious View Post
    Hey, sorry if that was taken that way. I was trying to be cute (I should know better, as my wife always tells me). I have never heard of an application that does what you're talking about, so I thought I'd make a little fun of how easy (I think anyway) it is to just hit the home button. Again, sorry, I didn't mean anything by it but I see how you took it that way.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas