1.    #1  
    OK am I seriously the only one losing screen calibration after a few taps in programs such as resco explorer, technician, or LJP emulator (and some others) ...

sometimes it loses it without even doing anything, just turn it on and its misaligned... left and right is fine, up and down is almost always lower than where i'm supposed to be clicking.

the phone did just fine with 1.08

anyone know a way around? or where it stores calibration info? or aftermarket programs to run it?

Thanks

Edit: if i use preferences to calibrate it, it works fine for a while, and then it gets misaligned by .25-.5 inches later.. especially when using resco explorer or ljp
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    i have had small calib. issues...when i touch the screen with my finger it seems that i have to push hard 2-3 times whereas before it worked first time. When i hit the upper left corner for alerts or the bottom for send on SMS it is not as responsive as before. After about 2 hours when i hit send it would use done...about .25 to the left. I dont have the problem anymore but i have to use my stylus more
  3.    #3  
    ok .. well now that i've been trying to get it to misalign .. it stood aligned for a while ... this is weird ..

anyone know where it holds calibration info?
    Mine did that just yesterday. I had to soft reset, and recalibrate. But yesterday was the only time, it's done that since pre, and post MR.
    Matty
  5.    #5  
    well, actually the whole story as i just realized is this.

I had a bricked 700p with the 1st MR, so i went to trade it and got a brand new 700p from sprint, BUT that one had a screen that looked tinted very blue, no matter what i would do, when i compared it to my brother's 700p with same settings, whites looked blueish and so on.. So i swapped LCD's out of the bricked one into the new one, also keeping my Clarivue (www.clarivue.com) amazing reusable screen protector.

So screen got back to whites being white, but it did the whole calibration mess... so i opened up the phone again and reseated the connection today for the lcd screen and digitizer, and now IT WORKS! no more decalibration or anything...

So matty, I think that your LCD screen needs to be reseated or checked, because its not supposed to do that apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by abel_s View Post
    well, actually the whole story as i just realized is this.

I had a bricked 700p with the 1st MR, so i went to trade it and got a brand new 700p from sprint, BUT that one had a screen that looked tinted very blue, no matter what i would do, when i compared it to my brother's 700p with same settings, whites looked blueish and so on.. So i swapped LCD's out of the bricked one into the new one, also keeping my Clarivue (www.clarivue.com) amazing reusable screen protector.

So screen got back to whites being white, but it did the whole calibration mess... so i opened up the phone again and reseated the connection today for the lcd screen and digitizer, and now IT WORKS! no more decalibration or anything...

So matty, I think that your LCD screen needs to be reseated or checked, because its not supposed to do that apparently
    Thanks dude, if it comes back again, I will do that....
    Matty
  7.    #7  
    hey matty, try this program "DigiFix" ... it should do the trick once and for all

http://www.copera.com/download.html#products
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    Thanks dude, if it comes back again, I will do that....