1.    #1  
    I just got my 755p and I'm trying to listen to Ptunes while it is in the Seidio innodock cradle (not the Jr. but the older larger one).

The music from Ptunes is being routed to the internal speaker and not the headphone jack.

Anyone else have this issue and is there a workaround?

It also occurs with my Seidio 2.5 to 3.5 connector that uses the connector on the Treo not the 2.5mm jack.

Any ideas?
    I don't think it is advertised as fully compatible. I was afraid to use it so I bought the Palm dock instead. Sadly, it doesn't have an audio out jack.
    I believe this is a know problem when hooking up to powered speakers. I remember that Seidio starting selling an add-on to allow the dock to work as it was originally intended. I believe the dock only works properly with headphones. I have one, and gave up on using it to attach my Treo to my stereo.

From the FAQ: According to the way the device detects external speakers, some of the powered speakers may not be detected by the device through the Inno.Dock. This issue can be solved by the additional purchase of an audio out coupler.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...PROD&ProdID=39

I think it is ridiculous that they asked me to pay another $9 after spending $40 on a defective product...