1.    #1  
    hi everyone...

i recently purchased the treo 755p and was wondering if there was a way(s) to make media (photos/videos) private other than setting a password for accessing the desktop application. i put most of my media onto a card.

i used to own a sony clie with a similar desktop program (just an older version). what i noticed in this new version is it shows the media each user puts on their phone. i'm not too thrilled about it...

any insight would be appreciated...

thx
    if shes hot, share the photos & vids in question, and we will tell you...
    HTC Touch Pro
    On my 700P I use applock to lock pics/videos, camera, and camcorder applications.
    Well.... here's kind of a roundabout way to do it. First, use Obfuscate to hide your Pics & Videos app so nobody can find it to get into it. Then, DL Splashphoto(PM me & I'll send it to you) & set your sensitive stuff to private with that. That's what i used to do when I had stuff to hide.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    If you want to lock down a file, or a folder, using "industry standard" encryption, you can use SecureCard.

It's probably overkill for what you want though.
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    a good read on this subject, I use the rescoviewer/encrypt solution http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=87967
    HTC Touch Pro