Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    As soon as Chatter gets my pushed IMAP email, it marks the messages as read. Is this normoal or is there something I can do to change this?
    That would seem to be a problem with your IMAP server, NOT ChatterEmail. Chatter never marks messages as read until you read them.

Marc
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    That would seem to be a problem with your IMAP server, NOT ChatterEmail. Chatter never marks messages as read until you read them.

Marc
    It only did it when I started using Chatter. This is a MS Exchange server BTW. It's not killing me but would be more convenient if it worked as expected. So there is no setting or way that Chatter would mark them read upon haing them pushed?
    No, there's no mechanism that would cause that. Do you have an old exchange server, perhaps (5.5, maybe)?

Marc
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    No, there's no mechanism that would cause that. Do you have an old exchange server, perhaps (5.5, maybe)?

Marc
    No, I know it is at least 2003 if not newer. Our IT are tools though so who knows how they have the server configured. But the thing is it doesn't do this from any other IMAP client I've used on Mac or PC. It didn't do it from Agendus Mail that I used previously nor Versamail.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I just disabled 'keep flags in sync' and now it's fine. The flags weren't in sync anyway, so no problem now