1.    #1  
    Is der anyone who tried using the app Service LED for Treo 680 v1.03 it can be downloaded at http://software.treonauts.com/product.asp?id=11264
    its features enables the Treo 680's LED light flashes green when the phone is connected to the mobile network.

Question is:
    1. is this safe?
    2. will dis not drain my battery quickly?
    3. and if ever i install this app, wer can i find this if i want to delete it in the future?

Thnx in advance guys..
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
    It togles an alarm to activate the LED flash which does hinder battery life. I tried it on my 700 and post Service LED I couldn't get thru two days on a full charge in which with normal use pre Service LED, I could. This is IMO with my experience and could be different on the 680 or with other users. I really didn't like it anyways...I got used to not having it flash on the 700 for such a while now when I installed it and enabled it, it drove me nuts. I only like the LED to go on as a notification type of tool and stay off after that.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Sucks the battery like a newborn on a bottle.

I ran it for a couple days because I wanted the functionality of the service light.....but then dropped it because it killed my battery too fast.
  4.    #5  
    Wer will i install this app? into the RAM? or on the SD card? and If ever i install this app, wer can i find this if i want to delete in the future?

Tnx..
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...