Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Hi team, I know , I know, not another sero question, but I was wondering, I called today to add another line with the sero plan and everything was fine until they told me that I could get the sero plan or my company discount (20% off on my monthly bill) but not both, anyone has any experience with this, thank you in advance for your feedback.


    Treo 755p.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by skasol View Post
    Hi team, I know , I know, not another sero question, but I was wondering, I called today to add another line with the sero plan and everything was fine until they told me that I could get the sero plan or my company discount (20% off on my monthly bill) but not both, anyone has any experience with this, thank you in advance for your feedback.
    I'm just asking now if they will apply my company discount (23%) to my SERO plan, don't have an answer yet. I'll let you know.
  3.    #3  
    ty. I appreciate the reply


    Treo 755p.
  4. #4  
    they won't do it, generally. some folks on slickdeals claim that they got both. sero is still less expensive, particularly if you use data plan. sprint wouldn't let me add additional line on sero, either.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by oneinthepipe View Post
    they won't do it, generally. some folks on slickdeals claim that they got both. sero is still less expensive, particularly if you use data plan. sprint wouldn't let me add additional line on sero, either.
    I emailed customer service. They sent me back an email saying they would be happy to do it and asking for some additional information, which I just sent them. We'll see what happens.
  6. #6  
    And I just got my final replay saying that they would begin applying my discount next month.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ecowper View Post
    And I just got my final replay saying that they would begin applying my discount next month.
    That means you are not going to get it. They need to say they immediately applied it. If they say that it is going to be applied to your account within the next 30 days that means they are sending it off to some other department to be approved. That apartment will deny your request. Keep emailing until they say it has been applied.
  8. #8  
    It reads as if they applied it and it goes into effect next billing cycle. I sent a note asking if that's the case to confirm.

    Edit: update based on reply from Sprint

    Be assured that the 23% discount has been added on the account and this discount will start appearing from the next invoice.
    It would appear that you can get your corporate discount applied to the SERO plan.
    Last edited by ecowper; 06/24/2007 at 06:12 PM. Reason: additional information
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ecowper View Post
    It reads as if they applied it and it goes into effect next billing cycle. I sent a note asking if that's the case to confirm.

    Edit: update based on reply from Sprint



    It would appear that you can get your corporate discount applied to the SERO plan.
    Sounds like you are good to go.
  10. #10  
    I got both. It took speaking to 10 representatives but I got both. Total bill, $29.97 tax included, insurance included, unlimited data and text. Let me see iphone get that
  11. #11  
    You know, for all the issues I have heard about Sprint's customer service, I haven't experienced it yet. Getting signed up for SERO was easy. Then getting my number moved over from Cingular went very easy, two calls. The first to get them to do it, the second to reprogram my phone about an hour later. Two emails to customer service have both been answered today and positively with the outcome I wanted and expected.

    I have the 1250 minute SERO plan and the phone insurance. It looks like my cost, after corp discount, will be about $50/month. Damn, that's pretty awesome if you think about it.
  12. #12  
    I called Customer Service after receiving my phone and told them I just learned about my 13% Corporate Discount and they're applying it to the $30 Sero plan.

Posting Permissions