1.    #1  
    For years I've been looking for software to customize the phone screen on my 650 / 680.

Currently what I have is either the dialpad or a photo with 1 calendar reminder shown. I'd like to have more calendar reminders shown as well as some "to do" items. I picture my today screen in Outlook 2007 where I get a quick snapshot of what's coming up along with some regular phone options. I don't want to have to switch to calendar to see this, I sort of want it to nudge me all day....

Anyone know of software I can buy to customize the phone screen like this?
    you mean like this:

http://www.shsh.com/main_2day.htm
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    I had high hopes for 2Day but it is only a calendar app - it didn't change my actual phone screens. Unless I just didn't figure out how to use it properly?
    skinner changes your phone screen (top n bottom bar) and your keypad

and also changes the splash screen when u turn on and off phone
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There's a nice piece of software called VisualArts that at least changes the background image randomly...and dialbyphoto....not sure if that's what you meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgekessel View Post
    I had high hopes for 2Day but it is only a calendar app - it didn't change my actual phone screens. Unless I just didn't figure out how to use it properly?
    do you just want to dial from 2day or just change the main tab in the phone app. I don't think anyone has figured out the new phone app yet.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    the app you describe is Windows Mobile 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    skinner changes your phone screen (top n bottom bar) and your keypad

and also changes the splash screen when u turn on and off phone
    Cool, but it looks Crayola...
    at&t iPhone3G
  9.    #10  
    I know that WM6 has what I want built in, but I really would prefer to stay with Palm OS

But at least you know what I mean!
    I used to use today and it was okay, but I decided I wanted more enjoyment and less stress, so I switched to the awesome DialByPhoto app, and while it gives some productivity info, it just makes the whole phone so much more modern and fresh, I now think of it as the default

http://www.dialbyphoto.com/
  11.    #12  
    Does it show you upcoming calendar events by any chance?
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by georgekessel View Post
    Does it show you upcoming calendar events by any chance?
    Yes, but I think only the next upcoming one. I wouldn't recommed it asa Today screen.