1.    #1  
    Ok, what Is the Coolest game ever for Palm OS?
    <FONT face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="1" >NetCaptor and Odigo Rule!<i></font>
    "The Internet is now on computers?"
    Homer Simpson
    I think Bejeweled is rad!
  3.    #3  
    Yea Bejeweld is cool, But i'm into more Action than puzzle type games, Like RaceFever!
    <FONT face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="1" >NetCaptor and Odigo Rule!<i></font>
    Homer Simpson
  4.    #4  
    Oh JTLYK I have an Edge, Not a Prism like I used to.
    Homer Simpson
    "Sonic the Hedgehog", if Sega ever makes it. My
    two favorites are Zap 2016 and Vrally.
  6.    #6  
    Sonic the Hedgehog Would RULE! hmmm...Is a Gamegear Emulator Possible?
    Homer Simpson
  7. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    I coulda sworn there was a sonic clone for gameboy...if you could find it, then you could always try playing it with Liberty if it's not too slow even w/ afterburner.
    I would have to go with Bejeweled. My wife played Diamond Mine on the web and actually purchased Bejeweled before we got the Prism's because she likes it so much.
    Bill Harrison
    there is on very nice and FREE gameboy emulator called palmboy . not as nice as liberty though. it doesnt have save state or frame skip or botton changes. but like i sid its FREE. the auther is going to add luxery items in his next update. maby in a year
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
  10.    #10  
    Yea I've also heard it is Faster (A Little bit)
    Homer Simpson
    I would have to go with Dreadling or SimCity.

ZioGolf's kinda cool too!

VRally's allright, but I've only played the demo
    <b><font size=1 color=teal>"Sorry about the whole thing about losing your life savings, but that Palmpilot is property of Enron, so please give it back"
    I like Bubblet, but it is VERY addictive!

Barb
    I like Knight Moves. Sort of like a cross between Monopoly and Magic The Gathering.
    My first registered program ever was TankPilot. I love it, just like my old 286 tank game.
    I'm currently a big Bejewelled fan but you should check out SFCave , it's addictive, 5K and free. Don't be scared off by the TRGPro User Group stuff.

http://www.palmgear.com/software/sho...44&prodID=9720
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    I'm into puzzle type games (which means I'll go look at Bejeweled).

My own favorites are:

Vexed (Freeware; and while it hasn't been updated in years, is great fun until you run out of puzzles)

NetWalk (their Freewalk game looks great, but requires Palm OS 3.5 (probably for greyscale), so I can't use it.)
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    DragonBane is pretty amazing.
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    I really like Space Trader !!! I have found it very addictive and it is free!!!
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    Bookrats, I too love Vexed and NetWalk. But I just got a new one I think you would like. It's Tumble 1.1, and at first I thought it was another Vexed clone, but it isn't.

I also like Traffic 1.14, another oldie, and freebie.
    L. Tyler