1.    #1  
    When I receive a call, then route it to speakerphone, its volume is always at level 4, if I set it to level 6 with the side button, it works but after the call its reset to level 4. Is it possible to have it set to 6 always? Thanks
    Take a look at VolumeCare - http://www.gotreosoftware.com/products/VolumeCareBasic/ and there is also a freeware one somewhere.

Ben
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I use volume care , the latest version, and the volume settings still set themselves where they want to. usually VERY LOUD.
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    When I receive a call, then route it to speakerphone, its volume is always at level 4, if I set it to level 6 with the side button, it works but after the call its reset to level 4. Is it possible to have it set to 6 always? Thanks
    If you already know this, then disregard.

When the side volume keys are used to increase/decrease the volume on the phone aplication, you have to press the smaller key below (the third from the top) before the popup window disappears in order for the new setting to be saved, otherwise the volume setting will revert when the call ends.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    thats not the problem 4 me but good reminder
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoNewt View Post
    If you already know this, then disregard.

When the side volume keys are used to increase/decrease the volume on the phone aplication, you have to press the smaller key below (the third from the top) before the popup window disappears in order for the new setting to be saved, otherwise the volume setting will revert when the call ends.
    THis is one of the bugs with the 700p
    The phone doesn't remember your settings.
    Either that or the settings revert to the factory default (presumably somewhere in the middle volume range) after a crash or soft reset. Not sure which it is, but I have to increase the volume and save it (via the smaller key) quite regularly.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    odd thing is I did not ahve this bug until about 3 weeks ago and the phone is a year old. nothing changed software wise