1.    #1  
    My 755p was working perfectly with GoodLink up until yesterday morning.

At about 8:30am I noticed that I stopped receiving emails in GoodLink. At that point, GoodLink pegged my data connection and just about drained my battery. Around 1pm, the GoodLink screen went blank and began only showing the message "Your handheld as an error. Please contact your HelpDesk" and in the lower part of the screen I see "48: Invalid Key".

My admin sent me a new pin. I did a warm reset (held the up key while resetting). I removed Good by deleting in Applications. I then went to get.good.com and reinstalled via OTA. Put the key in. It looked like it was working as it took a few minutes download everything. Upon finishing, I got the same error.

My admin then said he deleted me from the server and then re-added me. New PIN, followed same steps as above and still no luck.

I've looked at http://www.good.com/faq/13033.html but this seems to be the same stuff we did already.

What can I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers View Post
    My 755p was working perfectly with GoodLink up until yesterday morning.

At about 8:30am I noticed that I stopped receiving emails in GoodLink. At that point, GoodLink pegged my data connection and just about drained my battery. Around 1pm, the GoodLink screen went blank and began only showing the message "Your handheld as an error. Please contact your HelpDesk" and in the lower part of the screen I see "48: Invalid Key".

My admin sent me a new pin. I did a warm reset (held the up key while resetting). I removed Good by deleting in Applications. I then went to get.good.com and reinstalled via OTA. Put the key in. It looked like it was working as it took a few minutes download everything. Upon finishing, I got the same error.

My admin then said he deleted me from the server and then re-added me. New PIN, followed same steps as above and still no luck.

I've looked at http://www.good.com/faq/13033.html but this seems to be the same stuff we did already.

What can I do?
    Well, from what i remember, the version previous to .34 had that occasional issue. (going to debug mode and typing in "reprov" would fix it).

I understand that .34 had fixed the issue... what version of GMM do you have?

If nothing else works, unfortunately, a hard reset is in order (wipe everything, start from scratch). from your post above, it doesn't sound like you did a hard reset as you explained that you had to delete good from your applications (which you won't have to do in a hard reset...)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthkim View Post
    Well, from what i remember, the version previous to .34 had that occasional issue. (going to debug mode and typing in "reprov" would fix it).

I understand that .34 had fixed the issue... what version of GMM do you have?

If nothing else works, unfortunately, a hard reset is in order (wipe everything, start from scratch). from your post above, it doesn't sound like you did a hard reset as you explained that you had to delete good from your applications (which you won't have to do in a hard reset...)
    Ended up doing a hard reset which fixed the problem. What a royal pain. This is the second phone in our company (40 using GoodLink) that this happened. Completely unacceptable. Wasted 2 hours rebuilding my phone.