1.    #1  
    Whenever I try to stream a video from Kinoma using their sample sites, like Internet Video, I can hear the audio, but there is no video. For example, when I go to view the Harry Potter or Happy Feat movie trailer, I can hear the audio, but no video. I even let the player buffer for awhile before I hit play, but same results. I did try viewing videos from YouTube Mobile via Blazer and it works just fine. I believe the base version of Kinoma is 4.0.1. Will upgrading make any difference. My bandwidth seems to be really good in my area.
  2. Daz
    Mine does the same thing...especially after a hard reset.. contact Kinoma support.. support@kinoma.com ..they will respond quickly with a link to reinstall the app..just download the app. again...I keep it in my snappermail filed emails on my Treo755p...then if it every happens I just touch the link in my email to reinstall. Hope it helps..
  3. Daz
    Your Kinoma in the Blazer app isnt the same as the 4EX version. For some reason not all the app stayed in your ROM after a hard reset...or in your backup files...again just reinstall the app.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I sent support an email, but got no reponse. I will try giving their Support group a call or I will try upgrading to a newer release.
    im not saying that you do this...but keep in mind that Kinoma has a built-in safeway for pirated software....if you installed a pirated version..the audio works..but no video...

i've tried this..
    Quote Originally Posted by brianss View Post
    Thanks. I sent support an email, but got no reponse. I will try giving their Support group a call or I will try upgrading to a newer release.
    If you want, just send me a private message (click on my username to the left for a menu) and I'll make sure they received your support request.

-- Charles Wiltgen

http://feeds.feedburner.com/kinoma.1.gif