1.    #1  
    Anyone getting "Error 422" when logging into AIM? Yahoo Messenger works fine, but AIM does not.

Also, I have Verichat on another phone...can I use it on my 755p also? Or is the reg code good for one phone only? Thanks.

edit: Error 422= UserID and ClientID do not match.
    Last edited by bvd1147; 06/21/2007 at 12:55 PM.
    Me too, only it's "error 422 UserID and ClientID does not match" They don't even get the English right. :-( The AIM website is no help.
    ya mine to..

at first it wouldnt log onto msn or yahoo.. sure it was same error yall had..

then heard there was a fix.. so i renistalled IM program and it worked great (loging in and texting after that)
    but if you whent back to the home screen and got a IM a bit later it would give you an alert but when you go to it. you have to log in again and then no message.. i think the phone resets or something.. like it looses its con.. or something..

now 2 days ago i start geting 422 on aim..

just my input
    I got the 422 the other day with the same deal..yahoo working fine, but no AIM. I deleted the program and re-installed...so far so good..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by s0Br0ke View Post
    I got the 422 the other day with the same deal..yahoo working fine, but no AIM. I deleted the program and re-installed...so far so good..
    Hmmm...I should have tried that EARLIER! Thanks sobroke...worked like a charm. Ahhh glad to be back to receiving delayed IM's.
    mundu = beats it by so much

AIM App from SPRINT doesn't even load up my contact list fully
    How or where do you go to reinstall it?
    I understand how to delete it, but does it put that little pre-program nub back on your Treo to redownload it or how does that work? Or did you go to MyPalm to download it?
  8.    #8  
    After you delete it, go to the IM icon and it will prompt you to download and install.