Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    i dont know if anyone is experiencing this issue as me. I have certain contacts masked. incase i loose my phone, predictors cant accecss those info. those contact might contain information like SS#, credit card info, etc.. Everytime I click on those masked contacts, it askes for the password first and then it dials out all the time. I just want to look at the Contact info. So, everytime I want to look at those confidential contact, I need to unmask the contact. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
    I noticed notice as well. But I never use it in contacts. I have all my sensitive data in SplashID.

So if I have a contact that may have sensitive info associated with it, I create a duplicate of this info in SplashID.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    i dont know if anyone is experiencing this issue as me. I have certain contacts masked. incase i loose my phone, predictors cant accecss those info. those contact might contain information like SS#, credit card info, etc.. Everytime I click on those masked contacts, it askes for the password first and then it dials out all the time. I just want to look at the Contact info. So, everytime I want to look at those confidential contact, I need to unmask the contact. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
    If you go to that contact thats masked and use the information drop down button (don't know the official name for that button but the one that gives you all the menus) and goto open contact it will ask you for the password and then it will open the screen so that you can edit or view the info you need.