1.    #1  
    I'm not as technologically savy as most of the folks here and was hoping to get a little info. I have a 700P and use it for the internet a lot. I noticed the default "Memory Limit For Storing Web Pages" is set to 8Mb. Also I noticed the cache seems to max out at 7.9 Mb with a lot of internet usage.

How is this different then cookies?

Is there any reason for me to not increase the Memory Limit and if so, how high can/should I go?

The other thing is the clear cache on exit option which I currently am not using. I assume this is all to help load pages faster that I have already been to.

I don't really get the difference though between the cache and the memory limit thing and what effect it would have if I either increased the memory limit or what happens if I set it to clear the cache on exit.

Thanks for any help!
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    if you manually clear cookies every now and then Blazer will start more quickly. If you check clear cache on exit you will be rewarded with a nice long pause on exit each time. As for size limit I moved mine down incimentally to 3Mb. I did not notice a difference from the default 8Mb. I figured the largest page I load is less than 2Mb and I rarely jump back more than one page.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I set mine to clear cache on exit and set the limit for storing to 0. There is a bit of a pause when I exit, but I'm fine with it. I found that the caching mechanism in Blazer is lacking to say the least, it wouldn't update dynamic pages. The best example I can think of is the weather site. I bookmarked it with my local zip, but everytime I went to it I always got the same day's forcast. Clear the cache and go back and I get the current day.