1.    #1  
    Hello! I am a long time reader and first time poster.

I am a little baffled by what I believe are simple issues. I've used BB and WM devices and synchronize my email with my company's exchange server. I never opt to have my contact information stored in the server as some of it is personal.

Well, I have upgraded to the 755p and am attempting to get Email(versamai) to work. I am able to synchronize my calendar and email for the most part. Under preferences, i have selected only calendar and email, but my contacts still upload to the server. I've never had this issue with other devices. How can I prevent my contact information from synchronizing especially after I know I do not have that option selected?

The other issue I have is that not all my email is synchronized. My inbox is divided into subfolders for organization. Email only syncs the email off "inbox" and not the subfolders. I've never experience this in other devices. How can I resolve this? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    I believe if you choose to have items delivered as they arrive (i.e. PUSH), you must have all three. But I could be wrong about that.

I also think that, just like with the contacts, versamail only syncs the main folder (inbox, contacts, calendar) and not any subfolders under that. Try Chatter. It will pick up every mail folder (no calendar or contacts but you can continue to use versamail for them).
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Did this work?

I am thinking about making the jump back to Palm.

I went from 600->650->700Wx-> and now maybe the 755. But I am unsure. I want to make sure that my email will follow.

Did you have to make ANY changes with the exchange account etc?