1.    #1  
    I am soooo new to smartphones, some of my questions may seem a little remedial. I am signing up for the sprint sero plan. I've narrowed my phone search to the 755p, the 700wx and the mogul.. I just want to surf the net email and text til my heart content. I am not at this present time going to use this device for work.. I want easy to use and FAST! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
    all 3 will do that & a lot more... I gues that leaves right back where you started lol

out of the 3 the 755 has the smallest learning curve... but don't let us make the decision, take advantage of the trial periods & try them all for yourself
    HTC Touch Pro
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    all 3 will do that & a lot more... I gues that leaves right back where you started lol

out of the 3 the 755 has the smallest learning curve... but don't let us make the decision, take advantage of the trial periods & try them all for yourself
    Thanks R1....I guess..LOL..I was leaning towards the 755 but I like the keyboard of the mogul.. I've been searching cnet howard forums and phonescoop and I'm still misfused.. BTW I ride a Duc
    Quote Originally Posted by DANIMAL069 View Post
    Thanks R1....I guess..LOL..I was leaning towards the 755 but I like the keyboard of the mogul.. I've been searching cnet howard forums and phonescoop and I'm still misfused.. BTW I ride a Duc
    I am not ashamed to admit it , i am a phone *****

- Treo 650
    - Treo 700 P
    - Motorola Q
    - Blackberyy 8703
    - Treo 700 WX
    - PPC-6700
    - Treo 755p
    - Limited Use of the new HTC

I think i have had them all, and my sprint rep hates me for it, however if you want my honest opinion, there is something about the palm os that keeps bringing me back to it (the blackberry is great but seriously i cannot justify the addition charge for the email getting there faster)

The 755p seems to be as stable as the 650, however i do have a few text messages get stuck in the outbox, just like the ppc-6700 did.

The native threaded txt messages are a real help, but not really a deciding factor since that is available with a hack for the windows units too

Biggest flaw in my opinion of the HTC is that it is VERY difficult to dial while driving which is big for me, since i like to feel important and do three things at once (hope Allstate doesnt find out about that)

Hope that helps even though it is EXTREMELY unorganized, good luck with this phone....