1.    #1  
    I just purchased the Krusell Classic case with Multidapt clip at a store.
    I found that even after carefully pulling the case into place around the keys, it tends to slip a bit.
    As a result, it is difficult to properly press the left, right and bottom keys (or some combination ).
    Am I better off buying a really right skin and popping it in and out of a seperate case?
    Thank you for opinions.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    Quote Originally Posted by allanc View Post
    I just purchased the Krusell Classic case with Multidapt clip at a store.
    I found that even after carefully pulling the case into place around the keys, it tends to slip a bit.
    As a result, it is difficult to properly press the left, right and bottom keys (or some combination ).
    Am I better off buying a really right skin and popping it in and out of a seperate case?
    Thank you for opinions.
    I had the same problem with the Krussel Classic. Need to stretch it many many times to get it to fit in. Initially, It was hard to slide treo into the case. After using awhile, it has a good fit now.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cttreo View Post
    I had the same problem with the Krussel Classic. Need to stretch it many many times to get it to fit in. Initially, It was hard to slide treo into the case. After using awhile, it has a good fit now.
    But, is the case partially covering some of the keys?
    Regards,

Allan C.
    i would suggest palm flexiskin, smooth feel, not silicon and grips the buttons nice

http://cgi.ebay.com/PALM-TREO-680-75...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by italiangspot; 06/21/2007 at 12:46 PM.
    I also use the Krusell classic case for my Treo 680. I find it a really good fit. Not covering any key at all. I got it from Amazon for like $18 shipped. Can't be more happy about this purchase.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by docinthebox View Post
    I also use the Krusell classic case for my Treo 680. I find it a really good fit. Not covering any key at all. I got it from Amazon for like $18 shipped. Can't be more happy about this purchase.
    I am using it with the standard battery that ships with the 680.
    Is your battery thicker.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    I use the standard battery too.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by docinthebox View Post
    I use the standard battery too.
    I think I may have found the problem.
    The case is for the 650.
    I returned it last night and am *trying* to find the proper case.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    how is the touchscreen with the plastic over it, is it real hard to use scroll bars and stuff that is on the side of screens?

i have treo 700p
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    how is the touchscreen with the plastic over it, is it real hard to use scroll bars and stuff that is on the side of screens?

i have treo 700p
    Sorry, I returned it yesterday without trying those specific functions.
    Regards,

Allan C.

i have treo 700p
    Yes, because the plastic over the screen doesn't have much give. I found it almost impossible to use the scroll bar in blazer with the case on. I used the stylus when I tried and it practically poked holes in the plastic...
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Yes, because the plastic over the screen doesn't have much give. I found it almost impossible to use the scroll bar in blazer with the case on. I used the stylus when I tried and it practically poked holes in the plastic...
    Hi Christinac130,

Sorry, but you can refresh my memory as to what case, skin or whatever you use?
    TIA.
    Regards,

Allan C.
    i think she uses the palm flexiskin, which i currently use

i also like the black rubberized seidio case but i wish it had the keypad covered like the flexiskin has, fell in love with the grip

and zcover case was terrible

not too many options for cases that cover keypad
  14.    #14  
    i think she uses the palm flexiskin, which i currently use
    Am I correct in assuming that the flexiskin does not have a clip for a holster?
    If not, how do you actually carry it?
    Regards,

Allan C.