1.    #1  
    Hi, I have 3 questions regarding my new 755p with sprint

1) How do I set the Treo Palm EMAIL to auto-check every 5-10min like my windows mobile outlook did? And can it popup/notify me when theres new email

2) The AIM works great, but it only shows 30 contacts, anyway to show all contacts?

3) How do I change the shortcut button which goes to "TEXT MESSAGES" to go instead into "EMAIL" ? It is the button on the treo.

thanks

Post relates to: Treo 755p (Sprint)
    In Versamail (for your Exchange account) Preferences -> Auto Sync
  3.    #3  
    i use pop3/smtp
    Quote Originally Posted by hoobastank68 View Post
    i use pop3/smtp
    I have a POP3 account and the same options are available.

3) How do I change the shortcut button which goes to "TEXT MESSAGES" to go instead into "EMAIL" ? It is the button on the treo.

thanks
    (Sprint)

Go to the "preferences" from the application launcher and then to "buttons" you can then change several of the buttons.
    Last edited by midmofan; 06/20/2007 at 02:15 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Go to the "preferences" from the application launcher and then to "buttons" you can then change several of the buttons.
    Can you let me know how to get to the APPLICATION Launcher Preference section?

Thanks
    Can you let me know how to get to the APPLICATION Launcher Preference section?

Thanks
    Hit the "home" hard key (far right), hit the letter "p", scroll to preferences with 5 way, open preferences with center button, scroll to "buttons" using the 5 way, open buttons with center button, change email button to mail.
  8.    #8  
    Anyone use the EMAIL in Treo has it auto-updating? I set mine to every 5 minutes but it is not doing so it seems until I manually press "GET"